Visieres Casque Cadomotus Night
The Cádomotus Omega has - besides all the specific characteristics you expect in protective head gear – an integrated HD visor. Omega is a helmet and goggles all in one. Nearly all skaters wear glasses to prevent eyes tears at high speeds, particularly those on skating on natural ice whose tears tend to freeze! If you wear glasses, you use them to see more detail. But these glasses, they give you something extra.
The Cádomotus Omega speed skate helmet is designed in combination with the Sky lenses. Their precise fit follows the aerodynamic lines of the skate posture and form. The lenses magnetically attach to the helmet, fixed around your forehead. In addition to a clear view, it’s also a snap to change out or take off completely.
High Definition SKY lenses are tapered and correct the prism effect.
- Cádo Motus SKY lenses offer 100% optical clarity.
- Cádo Motus SKY lenses offer a more accurate vision.
- Cádo Motus SKY lenses offer a wider field of vision.
- Skynight. A neutral, clear lens with Blue Revo ® for glare reduction.
- Skyfall. A yellow lens with Blue Revo ® coating for increased contrast and glare reduction. Suitable for indoor ice rinks, in white light, and misty conditions.
- Skylight. A lens with a dark gray tint for lower contrast and eye protection in bright light, with Blue Revo ® for glare reduction.
- Skyred. A lens with dark gray tint for higher contrast and eye protection in bright light, with Red Revo ® for glare reduction.